We provide MSC assessment technical & logistical support, conduct pre-assessments, maintain MSC fishery & Chain of Custody (CoC) certifications, develop, launch & implement FIPs
Kamchatka Salmon Fisheries
- VA-Delta Kamchatka salmon fisheries MSC Certification maintenance/audit technical client support
After taking over from Ocean Outcomes in January 2017, we guide and provide MSC certification/audit client support for the Ozernaya river sockeye, Kol river coho, and pink and chum, returning to these and the Koshegochek, Golygina, Opala, and Vorovskaya rivers for Vityaz-Avto Co. Ltd and Delta Co. Ltd. Certified 2012, recertified 2017. Additionally, as of January 2019, we provide assessment/certification client support for the Pymta river salmon fishery of LLC Kamber and LLC Pymta as part of the VA-Delta certificate sharing.
- Russia Western Kamchatka salmon – beach seine/trap net FIP Implementation
As of January 2017, we provide Comprehensive FIP implementation, progress monitoring services, responsible for the FIP profile on FisheryProgress.org for non-Ozernaya sockeye and non-Kol coho fisheries of Vityaz-Avto Co. Ltd and Delta Co. Ltd.
- Narody Severa-Bolsheretsk salmon MSC Certification maintenance/audit technical client support
As of April 2017, we guide and provide MSC certification/audit client support for the Opala, Bolshaya, Kikhchik, and Mukhina rivers pink and chum fisheries of Narody Severa Ltd and Bolsheretsk Ltd, and their certificate co-sharers Loyd Fish Co., Ltd and Oktyabrsky Rybokombinat Ltd. Certified in May 2018.
- Conducted MSC Pre-Assessment & Tymlat Karaginsky Bay salmon fishery Assessment/Certification maintenance/audit technical client support
January 2018: we conducted MSC pre-assessment of the pink and chum salmon fisheries of Tymlatsky Rybokombinat Ltd (Karaginsky Bay, North-East Kamchatka). As of March 2018, FSS provides MSC assessment/certification/audit client support. Certified in April 2019.
Sakhalin Salmon Fisheries
- Conducted MSC Pre-Assessment & Russia Northern Sakhalin salmon- trap/net FIP Implementation
December 2017: we conducted MSC pre-assessment, developed and launched Comprehensive FIP for the pink and chum fisheries of Okha Ltd and Rybnovskii losos Ltd (Okhinksii District, North Sakhalin), aiming for their MSC certification in 2021. Currently we provide FIP implementation, progress monitoring services, responsible for the FIP profile on FisheryProgress.org
Amur river/Khabarovsk Salmon Fisheries
- Conducted MSC Pre-Assessment & Russia Amur River/Sakhalin Gulf salmon – trap net/beach seing/weir/gillnet FIP Implementation
October 2018: we conducted MSC pre-assessment, developed and launched Comprehensive FIP of the pink and chum fishery of Ukhta-Prom Ltd in the Amur River, Amur Liman and Sakhalin Gulf (Nikolaevsk-na-Amure, Khabarovsk Region). Currently we provide FIP implementation, progress monitoring services, responsible for the FIP profile on FisheryProgress.org
- MSC Pre-Assessment Client Support
March 2018: we began working together with Oregon Dungeness Crab Commission (ODCC) and Fishin’ Co to support the ODCC efforts in gaining MSC certification: Fishin’ Company leading MSC certification effort for Oregon’s Dungeness crab fishery